Howdy all! It's time for the December Papertrey release! I'm bummed that I missed the party tonight, but I had some things that NEEDED to get finished! It's such a busy time of year, isn't it? I hope you're finding some time to enjoy the season and reflect on it's true meaning.
I just thought I'd pop in and share the rest of my projects for the month...not a lot left, but a few. And like last month, I thought I'd share some of the things I've noted along the way....things I've fallen in love with, or can't stop using! :-)
First is a card using the new Simple Valentine. This card reminds me of a box of chocolates...sweet and rich. I used the dotted paper from the Turning a New Leaf paper pack....
- note: I love how the Dark Chocolate and Spring Moss papers can almost be a neutral...you could pair this paper with almost anything!
- note: The new Simple Valentine papers are so fun, but I'm especially fond of this red and pink dot. You know me and polka dots.....
- note: That adorable heart and dot border is my favorite image from this set...how cute is it?
- note: I love adding little touches to make matching envelopes. Before you clean your stamps after finishing a card, just pull out an envelope in the appropriate size and stamp a little somthin'-somethin' on it. Instant cuteness and coordination.
Next is a little ensemble using Dawn's new Say it With Style. I let me 6 year old daughter put these stamps in their case when they came and she was like..."Whoa...this is totally western. It's so cute!" That's my girl.
There are tons of fun every day sentiments, but these three are especially perfect for little Valentine notes.
- note: I can't stop using Rustic Cream! Some one help me. I think Rustic Cream is to Betsy as Kraft is to Pine. :-)
- note: I love glitter. You can transform punched shapes into something really special just by coating them with a little glitter. You can run them through your xyron right side down (so the right side is sticky), then just sprinkle with glitter. Or you can coat with liquid glue...sprinkle glitter and you're good to go.
- note: Grosgrain ribbon. Can't seem to get enough. If I could only have one Papertrey ribbon it would be Grosgrain. hands down. it makes big, puffy, pretty bows. and I love big, puffy, pretty bows. 'cuz I'm a girl. that's why.
- note: I can't stop using that pretty bracket image from Vintage Labels. It just seems like it's the perfect little thing to fit just about anywhere! Underline a sentiment, as a topper, make a frame....such a pretty little thing.
Complete supply lists for these can be found in the Papertrey Gallery.
I'm off for some sleep - I hope you enjoyed this month's installment of Papertrey notes along the way. 'night!