It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches July/August release with you! FIVE new stamps and EIGHT new dies are releasing soon. Our new stamps and dies will release at midnight (eastern time) on June 30. (12:01am on July 1st EST) You will find our new releases HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!The prize - a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight MT on Sunday, June 29th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, June 30th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
Now, on to my project for today. I used the new Kudos Words dies along with the Blossoming Buds stamp set. I diecut the "you are wonderful" phrase from both cardstock and adhesive foam, then layered them for dimension.
I used an easy technique that mimics the look of watercolor for the flowers in the background. I just inked up my stamp, stamped it once onto a baby wipe, then stamped it onto some watercolor paper. Super easy for a soft and pretty look. Notice the fun stitching line? That's a new Paper Smooches die being released this month too.
Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!