Please Note: This is my second post for today...if you're here to see the Papertrey Ink Sr Team challenge, click HERE.It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches May/June release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase at midnight on April 30th (eastern time) (12:01 am on May 1) You will find our new releases HERE
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
Since Paper Smooches is working along side of Xyron adhesives this week, they have a special prize to offer one random winner as well. The prize is worth $100. To see a photo of the prize, please visit the PS blog. You can visit the Xyron blog to see what their fabulous team has created with our PS products. While you are there, you will have a chance to win a $20. gift code to win some PS products!
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog
- The prize - a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- You have until midnight MT on Sunday, May 4th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, May 5th to see if you are one of the FIVE lucky winners. (four PS winners and one Xyron winner)
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
My project today features the new Pocket dies. (please excuse my photos today...I'm creating and photographing on the go while I'm here in Utah for our Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking editorial board meeting!)
Speaking of crafting on the go, sometimes you have to make do with what you have...notice the bleachy messy stitching lines on the "jean" pocket? I was wanting to heat emboss them with white powder, but none of us thought to bring it, so I had to get a little creative. I thought maybe I could find some bleach here in the condo so I could stamp with that, but no luck there either. But what I did find under the kitchen sink was dishwasher soap...ha! I dissolved a bit with some water on a folded paper towel, then "inked" my stamp with it and stamped it onto my project. Once it dried it turned white. Kind of messy, but kind of fun at the same time...kind of perfect for a distressed denim look. And also good for entertainment here at the condo...I don't think my fellow Go-to Gals will let me forget this anytime soon. :-) The Xyron is great for on-the-go crafting too..especially for diecuts like the leaves and flowers I used on this card.
Thanks for stopping by today...enjoy the hop and have a great one!