Time for another Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-Faire challenge! This time it's the Limited Ingredients challenge. Nichole presented us with a list of supplies we could use. Along with the following supplies we could use any stamps of our choice...
- white cardstock
- white or transparent glitter
- 1-3/4" circle punch or die
- 1" strip of light gray cardstock (Soft Stone)
- melon cardstock & ink (Melon Berry)
- aqua cardstock & ink (Aqua Mist)
- golden yellow cardstock & ink (Harvest Gold)
- you can use any stamps that you wish.
- you don't HAVE to use all of these supplies, but you cannot use anything that is not included on this list (except for a neutral ink, like white, gray or black).
- we have provided Papertrey color names for some of the products above, but feel free to substitute other brands if necessary.
And here is the card I came up with for the challenge.
I folded my 1 3/4" circles to give them dimension and more of a diamond shape, then nested them inside of the negative cricle. They were stamped with backgrounds from the Bitty Background Blocks II set. The sentiment is from Basket of Blessings and the tiny flowers are from Mini Blooms.
This is always one of my favorite challenges. I hope you'll find some time to play along. You can check Nichole's blog for more details on the challenge and how to enter your own creation!