It's time for the annual Anniversary celebration over at Papertrey Ink. They are celebrating 5 years this month! The next 10 days are going to be filled with fun challenges, product reveals and amazing givaways, so get ready!! Today the team is posting about their favorite Papertrey products and projects from the past year.
Nichole challenged us each to pick our top 5 Papertrey products (be sure to check out Nichole's blog where she's giving away a collection of the entire team's favorites!!!). Here's my list and why I love each one!
- Rustic Cream cardstock - I love the sublte rustic touch it gives my project
- Poppy Baker's Twine - Red is my favorite project and I can't seem to go too long without creating something with the Poppy Baker's Twine wrapped around it our tied to some buttons!
- Half & Half stamp set - I adore the layout of the sentiments in this set - the mix of fonts and little accents. They are perfect for so many projects!
- Half & Half dies - I reach for these so much! They are great for adding sentiments and embellishments.
- Label Basics stamp set - Truly a basic that I can't seem to craft without -- again, so perfect for adding sentiments. I especially love the angled labels in the set.
Nichole also challenged us to pick a favorite project from 2011. When looking back through the entire last year, I just kept going back to this set of cards I did back in June for one of the Design Team Tips newsletters. You can see the original post HERE.
I had so much fun creating them...maybe that's why I like them...it was just plain stamping fun!
Now for a little rambling (feel free to move on if you're not in the mood to read the mushy-gooshy stuff )...I was asked to join the Papertrey Ink team back in September 2008...I can still clearly remember the day I got Nichole's email and how over the moon excited I was! I had admired the company quietly and from afar since their very beginning and could never have imagined being asked to join the team...I wasn't even much of a stamper back then (maybe I'm still not??)! I really couldn't imagine why Nichole would want me on her team! I have learned so much since then...and I still have so much to learn...and I'm grateful that Nichole would take a chance on me.
I have enjoyed working on every release since then...all 41 of them! Along with 4 anniversary celebrations, lots of newsletter projects, Make it Monday videos, the first ever Stamp-a-Faire event and so much more. It's been a blessing working for them.
Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to visit the rest of the team to check out their favorite products and projects, and of course Nichole's blog to leave a comment for that big prize package!
- Ashley Cannon Newell
- Danielle Flanders
- Jess Witty
- Erin Lincoln
- Maile Belles
- Nichole Heady
- Lisa Johnson
- Dawn McVey
- Debbie Olson
- Heather Nichols
- Melissa Phillilps
- Michelle Wooderson